- 15% off single ticket prices
- 48-hour replay access to each of the three  HD Livestreamed Concerts on fourthcoastensemble.com
September 19 @ 4pm CST -
- Fourth Coast Ensemble presents the world premiere of "A Brush With Our Time," from composer Andrea Clearfield and librettist Doreen Rao. Commissioned by the ensemble, this piece for four voices, shakuhachi, percussion, and piano is based on the poetry of Zen artist Kazuaki Tanahashi, and explores the tension between peace and conflict.
March 2022 - Date To Be Announced -
- Experience the exuberance and irrepressible joy of vocal music from the 1920s. From the boundary-pushing French art songs of Satie and Poulenc, to the blossoming of American jazz under composers like Gershwin and Ellington, this program will help us usher in our new era of the roaring 2020s.
April 3 @ 7pm CST -
- Fourth Coast Ensemble and Sparks & Wiry Cries present the third annual Chicago songSlam, a unique opportunity for 10 composer/performer teams to premiere new art songs and compete for $2,000 in cash prizes. This event will be emcee'd by Chicago composer Stacy Garrop, whose recent premieres include The Battle for the Ballot for the Cabrillo Festival, The Transformation of Jane Doe for Chicago Opera Theater, and Beacon of the Bay for The Boston Trio.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for HD LIVESTREAM season subscription sales closes at 11:59PM CST, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2021 in order for us to give you the best possible customer experience. After this time, single tickets are still available for purchase at fourthcoastensemble.com/season8.